Sunday, May 09, 2010

Been Busy

Well, by the date of this post you can all see that I have been crazy nuts busy. I met with the cancer team about 5 weeks ago and they are very pleased with everything. I am down about 20 pounds and all my numbers are great--except that I still have Leukemia.

Thanks to all of you for your love and support. From the loss of my Dad to the friends that also have cancer, I am beginning to feel lucky that mine is so slow growing.

What's next? Well I start class again on Wednesday. This is the first term that I have not taught Ethics but it will give me a chance to rewrite the course. To all my students--luv ya!

Okay, now for my usual promise to do a better job of blogging. I also promise to update my website: DeaconTom.com.

Blessings to all,
Tom

No comments: