Friday, April 01, 2011

The Potter's House



Hi gang!  Sorry to be so distant these past few days.  I am preparing a major stretch tomorrow.  I am leading a retreat for our RCIA folks.  I wanted to focus on how we are the clay in God's hands. 

Instead of teaching it, I am going to actually demonstrate it with a potter's wheel and clay.

Over the past few days I have been blessed with series of miracles.  The short story is I have been unsuccessful finding a potter's wheel online, off line--anywhere.  So yesterday, my wife and I were driving and felt drawn to this barn-type place that had ceramic stataues on the lawn.  Twenty four hours later, I am the owner of my own potter's wheel for very little money.

We will take pictures tomorrow.  Off to do more work tonight.

My love to all!!!





No comments: