Saturday, May 21, 2011

Return to Blogging

Hello Again!

I want to thank everyone for your patience.  The past month has been a real roller coaster ride for me.  From the great high of visiting Phoenix and Hawaii to the low of a spike in my Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have been battling. 

Today I just want to begin again with our conversations.  Let's enjoy the sunset of my struggle and a new day of blogging and sharing God's love.


May God continue to bless you and your family.

Love,
Deacon Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo is beautiful! Thank God for the beautiful sunset. His beauty surrounds us and covers us like a blanket when cold. I love the new day that He brings to us everyday! Blessings to you and your family on this wonderful day in the United Kingdom with the sun shining and the birds tweeting outside reminding us that we are ALIVE and baske in His Glory!